Pike County State’s Attorney’s Office
Pike County State’s Attorney Zachary Boren is the prosecutor for the County, and also advises the County on administrative legal matters. He and his staff are committed to ensuring the efficient administration of justice, and to working with all County departments on administrative issues.
Assistant State’s Attorney Leecia Carnes handles traffic and juvenile court, and also assists on most criminal cases.
Victim/Witness Coordinator Molly Caughlan provides services to violent crime victims, witnesses, and family members.
Victim Witness Coordinator Pike County Courthouse Phone 217-285-4808
Under Illinois statute, the State’s Attorney is prohibited from engaging in the private practice of law, therefore the State’s Attorney and his staff cannot give legal advice.
- Deceptive Practice (Bad Check)
- Illinois State Police
- Secretary of State website: www.cyberdriveillinois.com/
- Quanada link if you need assistance with Domestic Abuse and Orders of Protection: www.quanada.org
- To file a complaint or record an incident with the Pike County Sheriff’s Department, contact information as follows: www.pikecountyil.org
- If you need assistance with your court date or fine balance, please contact the Circuit Clerk’s office here: (their website link)
- If you need assistance with Expungements, link here: www.illinois.gov/osad/Pages/default.aspx
- For information regarding a case: judici.com
For information regarding attorneys in Pike County:
- William E.Lowry – 217-285-4822
- Ronald K. Hoskin – 217-285-4822
- Tyler Whittaker – 217-285-5010
- Thomas Henderson – 217-285-9676
- Michael Hollahan – 217-285-5593
- Keisha Morris – 217-285-5160
- David Shaw – 217-285-2772
- Walker Filbert – 217-371-0636
State’s Attorney’s News
*FOR REVIEW, QUESTIONS OR INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT Nroseberry@pikecountyil.org