Circuit Court

To pay and plea on a new traffic ticket by Visa, Master Card or Discover or to pay on an existing fine go to and choose the option to pay or plea and select Pike County. You do not need a case number or PLC code to pay on this website.

If you wish to pay a new ticket or an existing fine with Visa or Master Card please go to:  You must have your name, date of birth, case number or ticket number and provide the phone number of the cardholder when you pay on this website.

We now have an option available to pay your Child Support/Maintenance ADMINISTRATIVE FEE here as well.  No child support payments can be made on this sight, only fees to be paid for the Pike County Circuit Clerk that were billed for ADMINISTRATIVE FEES for the processing of child support and maintenance fees. To pay these fees please go to:

To obtain passport applications or forms please go to or stop in the office to pick them up. Our hours for passport processing are 8:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Monday thru Friday. We do NOT take passport pictures in this office.

To access forms not shown on this website go to Supreme Court Approved Forms by this link: