If you are wanting to bond an inmate out of jail we will accept cash, money order, or credit card. Please note however, to use a credit card the transaction must be made through GovPay at 1-888-604-7888. Our Pay Location Code is 5561. If using a credit card, please call the Sheriff’s Department prior to acquire a booking number. This number is required with the transaction.
Commissary is offered to all inmates weekly that are not under disciplinary restrictions. It is generally passed out to the inmates on Thursday’s and Friday’s alternating weekly. Inmates will not be allowed to charge commissary. If you wish to deposit monetary funds on an inmate’s account, please bring a money order to the Sheriff’s Department and place it in the money order box in the lobby.
You can also deposit money by calling GovPay at 1-888-604-7888. A Pay Location Code is required with the transaction. Our Pay Location Code is 5874.
Inmates are allowed two (2) visits per week, each visit counting as a session, visiting week starts on Sunday. If special consideration for a visit is needed, a request form should be filled out and submitted to administration for review.
- Visits are a maximum of one (1) hour.
- No contact visits allowed.
- Co-defendants and persons incarcerated at the Pike County Jail within the last one (1) year are prohibited from visiting without prior written authorization from the Jail Administrator.
- Felons are prohibited from visits.
- All first time visitors are required to register on the form provided to them. They are to give their full name, address, and date of birth.
- Photo Identification (i.e. driver’s license) is required at each visit.
- Any visitor providing false information such as a name or date of birth will be arrested and charged with Obstruction of Justice (Class 4 Felony).
- New inmates (inmates who have not seen the judge) will not be allowed to visit. Visitation will be allowed after the inmate has been seen by a judge.
- A visit will be terminated or denied due to the following:
- Visitor is believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Refusal to obey an officer’s order.
- Violation of any visitation rule.
- Failure to keep children under control or disturbing others.
- Providing false information to staff.
- Violation of any Federal or State law.
- Visitor wearing gang related colors, symbols, etc.
- Disciplinary action has been from inmate.
- Not wearing proper clothing for jail facility.
Visitation Hours are as Follows:
Monday 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Wednesday 1:30pm – 5:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 11:30am 1:30pm – 5:00pm
Thursday 1:30pm – 5:00pm 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Sunday 8:00am – 11:30 am 1:30pm- 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 11:00am 1:00pm – 4:00pm
*Inmates assigned to work release by the courts do not receive visitation privileges while incarcerated.